Monday, January 30, 2012

Musical Monday - Twister Remix

The World Ends With You was composed by Takeharu Ishimoto, but was preformed by local Shibuya artists. The main singer for this song is called "Sawa"

Anyway, the song in question "Twister" is one of the iconic songs of The World Ends With You. (In fact, the Demo of Kingdom Hearts: 3D introduces Neku by playing 'Twister')  and the album remixes it several times.  I have to say, this is my favorite version. 

The power is yet unknown.  The power is yet unknown.  The power is yet unknown.  The power is yet unknown.

2 comments:

  1. You know, I have to say that I really do look forward to Musical Mondays =)

    I hope you're feeling better! Forgot to ask in my last comment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I do too (MUCH less work ;)) It's also easier to spread out the love. I really can't talk about Heimdall 2, but I can play music from it.

      I am! (Thanks for asking)It looks like it was just a short bug.

      Thanks for reading and commentating.

      Delete